Monday, August 18, 2008

What a day!


I have only just started this blog and although comments have been sparse, I feel really encouraged. A big thank you to all those who have commented! I feel inspired by many blogs, especially the beautiful pictures. Yes, I will try my best to put up better pictures along the way. If you think there's any way I can improve, please tell me. Thanks!


My day started great. And that was until the strap of my bag snapped. Oh gosh. I love that bag! I had tried to save it before, by sewing back the straps. But I guess nothing will help now. It's that brown bag. Oh no. It's always hard for me to find something I like.


So...I had to walk around in school today, in a environmentally friendly bag. I was lucky in a way, you can say. I had stuffed in that bag into my brown bag today. Do you call it "intuition"? Haha..

No comments: